We welcome new members, returning members and associate enquiries.
MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS – DUE BY 28 FEBRUARY 2021
We all know it’s been a tough 12 months …………. and it’s not over. Your Committee refuse to give in and give up. Rather we are determined to try our hardest to enable, support and encourage members in their enjoyment of arts and crafts. This is needed now more so than ever.
Here are some of the ways we have been able to do this:
• We set up online art and craft projects and challenges. Members send in photos of work and we display that on the web site;
• We came up with a new logo and got it in place;
• We pumped out Newsletters to all members;
• We ran a Plein Air Sketch Day at Clovelly Beach in Spring;
• We displayed 45 member works at Randwick Library for several weeks;
• We organized a picture hanging system at Clovelly Bendigo Bank (RAS sponsor);
• We displayed about 20 member works at the Bank over the Christmas New Year period. Two works sold;
• We hunted around and found a way of meeting weekly for the time being at Little Bay.
• We have pushed along with the establishment of a web site for direct marketing, display and sale of member works to the world.
At the same time, we have sought to keep our ‘house in order’ and finances under control. We have reviewed our membership structure and fees in the context of other art societies in the Sydney Region. We also note that the fees have not been altered in 10 years even with continued growth in member benefits and services as well as CPI increases. For that reason, your Committee has decided on a new fee structure, with the Monday attendance fee abolished as at 28 February 2021.
The current Membership/Renewal Form is available to download in the link below. Fees are payable by 28 February 2021.
Your Committee is committed to providing good value for money. We encourage current and past members to renew and those contemplating membership to join us on the journey.
Membership forms for new and returning members can be downloaded by clicking on the links below: